Your purchase is important to us, so we want to ensure it remains looking good keeping your lil Miimie loving our products. Here are some tips to ensure you get the longest wear out of your pieces:
- Whilst all care is taken in the manufacture of our fabrics and garments, it's important to note that the vibrancy of colours will fade with time.
- For dark coloured garments, the colours may bleed after the first few washes, therefore the garment should be washed alone.
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not leave wet
- Do not bleach
- Do not leave garments soaking for a long time
- Do not directly iron tulle or other synthetic fabrics
- Do not use fabric softener, Napisan, Sard Sticks/spray or any other soaking agent that could contain bleach
- Do not rub – gently squeeze
- Hand wash in cold water ONLY
- Allow soap or detergent to totally dissolve before adding the garment
- Rinse thoroughly
- Line dry in shade without delay
- Wash inside out